Starfire Lighting, Inc., a leading manufacturer of custom lighting products since 1975, integrates technology and engineering to meet the lighting needs of the design and architectural community.
...from detailed CAD drawings through the mechanics of fabrication. Starfire provides a manufacturing facility for specifiers who require custom luminaires for special lighting requirements.
Link to view Custom Projects:
Featured Custom Project
Featured Custom Project:
The 184 sculptured memorial units that comprise the Pentagon Memorial are illuminated by stainless steel lighting fixtures installed below grade.
Utilizing the Philips QL lamp, each lighting fixture directs its light output into a linear pool of circulating water forming a liquid fiber optic which glows homogeneously.
Low maintenance and precise lighting control were design imperatives.
- The custom fixture`s precision reflectors were fabricated and designed by Starfire
- Computer modeling by the Lighting Research Center at Rensselar Polytechnic Institute guaranteed adequate park illumination without the need for additional luminaires
- Circulating water throught the fixture itself provides thermal management and prevents pool water from freezing during winter months
- The estimated lamp maintenance cycle exceeds twenty years
- RFI tested and certified by the United States Army
Union Made in the USA